The Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) has called for International Competitive Bids to develop ninety (90) individual 1 MWp Solar PV power plants on a Build Own & Operate (BOO) basis.
Sri Lanka Powers through to the next chapter in Utility Scale Solar
Sooraya Bala Sangramaya Phase II
Competitive Bids to develop ninety (90) individual 1 MWp Solar PV power plants on a Build Own & Operate (BOO) basis.
Ministry of Power &
Sri Lanka Sustainable
Requirements for the 1MWpx90NOs
CEB calls all international competitive bids for the development of 90 number of 1MWp Solar PV power plants on BOO basis to be connected to the following grid substations.
CEB requests for proposals from prospective developers for the generation and supply of electricity to the National Grid by Solar PV plants, on build own and operate (BOO) basis.
One project Proponent may submit any number of proposals for any number of projects on any number of grid substations among the above list provided.
- Design, finance, procure, construct, commission, operate and maintain the Solar PV power plant.
- Procure or lease the land requirement.
- Bear the entire cost of interconnection of the Solar PV power plant to the interconnection point.
- Secure all environmental clearances, Governmental approvals and statutory licenses.
- Enter into a Power Purchase Agreement with Ceylon Electricity Board for the above Solar PV power project. The term of the Power Purchase Agreement will be 20 years beginning on the Commercial Operation Date.
Interested in bidding for the 1MWpx90NOs Tender?
Download all RFP documents for Tender no: CEB/REDPM/SP/SBS-PII (90) hereDownload Now
Tender expires in
47 Days 4 Hours 22 Minutes 14 Seconds